Plato the Munitionist
Undercover cultist of Prometheus and engineer.
Lifepaths – City Born, Performer, Temple Acolyte, Student, Lead to Seafaring, Engineer
Age – 29
|PTGS||Su: B3||Li: B5||Mi: B6||Se: B7||Tr: B8||Mo: B9|
Skills – Acting B4, Artillerist B3, Bureaucracy B2, Carpentry B2, City-wise B3, Conspicuous B2, Doctrine B3, Engineer B4, Falsehood B3, Firearms B2, History B3, Inconspicuous B2, Mending B2, Munitions B5, Persuasion B3, Philosophy B2, Read B3, Ritual B3, Rule of Law B3, Sleight of Hand B2, Stealthy B2, Streetwise B3, Symbology B3, Temple-wise B3, Throwing B2, Write B2
- You can’t make omelet without breaking some eggs. Help the Roden by become part of society by making them part of the war for Torus.
- I need tools! Get access to a toolkit or workshop.
- Push the City of Torus to greatness. First the City must be saved.
- Never show my true face.
- Never put individuals over the collective.
- Take good care of my pistols.
Gear – Brace of Pistols, Shoes & Clothes, Iron-Cased Bombs, Travelling Gear
Affiliations – The Cult of Prometheus – 2D
Reputations – Professional Engineer – 1D
Relationships – “Aristoteles” Priest Contact
Spells or Rituals -
Traits – [Char] Ambidextrous, [Dt] Believer, [Char] Colorful, [Dt] Faithful, [Dt] Geometric, [Char] It Just Might Work!, [Char] Rabble Rouser, [Dt] Tonsured
|Weapon Type||I||M||S||Add||VA||WS||Strike Dist|
1 Two-handed, may not be used with a shield
2 May Great Strike